In this article, you'll learn how to find your survey results, access specific respondent profile.
Table of contents:
1. Viewing survey results
Viewing survey results
Once your survey has gone live and you've collected responses, you can view them in the Analysis. Access results by simply clicking Answers on the survey in the main dashboard.
Or from Edit > Results
Under the Survey Results, you can see a general overview of your survey and all your questions. You will be able to view each question type in their individual analysis format; bar charts, pie charts, word clouds, etc.
A glossary of elements in general overview:
- Response rate: The percentage of people that responded to your survey. It is calculated by the number of responses/number of total views (unique views in website surveys) x 100. Having a high response rate will give you better insights.
- Responses: Number of times your survey has been started, in other words, collected response to its first step.
- Last response: The time of the latest response to your survey.
- Completion rate: The average number of answered survey questions for all respondents divided by the total number of survey questions: for example, the completion rate of 43% means that if the survey has 10 questions in total, respondents tend to answer 4.3 questions on average.
- Total views: How many times your survey was seen – regardless of collecting a response.
- Unique views: (website surveys) the number of different people who viewed the survey, as some people may have viewed it more than once.
Filter results for advanced analysis
You can apply many filters to survey results and respondents, such as:
Narrow down the results by applying various filters. Just click on Show Filters and decide how you'd like to filter the results:
- Date is chosen from a calendar
- Custom attributes that you can collect from your website regarding your visitors
- Name of a respondent
- Operating system respondent uses
- Answer they gave to a specific question
- Response URL that groups all the responses collected from a page
- Tags applied to respondents with answers to previous surveys
Accessing respondent's profile
In the Survey Respondents tab, you can analyze responses one by one by clicking on the response. Discover the ins and outs of each response given:
In order to see all the information about the respondent, pick a profile, open a menu by clicking three dots icon on the right: