Notifications update you right after someone finishes the survey – we will send you an email with responses and the contact information of your respondent in real time.
Notifications help you act on the feedback immediately, for example when someone reports a problem with your website.
💡Tip: We recommend integrating them with your helpdesk, to keep all your tickets in one place!
How to enable notifications?
You need to enable Notifications for every survey separately.
Go to Survey Settings > Email Notifications.
1. There you can fill in the email we should send notifications to. You can include more emails by clicking "add email". Moreover, the emails addresses doesn't have to have an account in Survicate to receive notifications.
2. You can choose to send notifications either after every response to your contact form question or after every survey completion.
❗️If you select "A survey is completed in full" we only send the notification when final step of the survey is completed. If some of the questions are left - we will not be able to send an email. However, you're still able to analyze the responses given in the Answers section of your survey.
3. You can adjust the email content by adding different variables to you notification email using ➕Add variable button.
Available variables are:
- Survey name
- Available contact information
- All answers to the survey
- Answer to a particular question in the survey
- Respondent custom attributes
Once you're ready, click on Enable button and get ready to receive the feedback on your mailbox.