You can apply many filters to your survey results to:
narrow down the results;
find a respondent that matches your criteria;
analyze a chosen time period.
In this article, you'll learn how to segment data by time and filter the results by response and respondent data.
📌 The filter feature is available on some of the plans. Please visit our Pricing page or reach out to us to learn more.
Time-based data segmentation
1. Go to the Analyze tab to choose the timeframe for your survey statistics. You can select the custom settings or view the responses provided in the last quarter, month, or week. If you use the default options, we'll present you with all the results of your survey activity.
2. You can either type the Start date and End date in the boxes above the calendar or mark the custom time period by clicking on the days.
💡 Please remember to Apply your changes.
Filtering by the response and respondent data
1. Click on +Filter to be able to choose the filters you would like to sort your survey responses by.
2. Here, you can select the parameters for the survey results filtering.
Question & Answer lets you see the specific responses that were provided to a chosen question, responses that start with, end with, contain, or don't contain a certain word, and many more options
Response URL that groups all the responses collected from a certain page
E-mail of a respondent
Name of a respondent
Operating system that the respondent uses
Device that the response was received from, such as Desktop, Mobile, Tablet or TV.
Tags applied to respondents after they provided a certain answer
3. You can apply multiple filters at the same time. Between the parameters, you can select an AND or OR condition.
The above example represents the settings to filter your survey's responses to show all the responses with Answer 1 or Answer 2 to the Single choice question, given only from iOS devices.
📌 It's not possible to filter by Matrix, Ranking, and Date questions at the moment.
Export the results to XLSX or CSV files
Learn how to use the export feature to slice and dice data on your spreadsheet software or create custom-made charts.
Enable E-mail Notifications or E-mail reports
If you'd like to receive e-mails upon each survey response, feel free to enable our E-mail Notifications integration. If you'd like to receive daily, weekly, or monthly summaries with the overall survey results, feel free to enable E-mail Reports.