- The benefits
- How it works?
- How to enable the ActiveCampaign integration
- Creating a survey in Survicate and sending it out through ActiveCampaign
- Sending responses to ActiveCampaign as tags/contact fields
- Testing the integration
- Creating a new contact in ActiveCampaign based on Contact Form survey submission
The Survicate and ActiveCampaign integration allows you to update ActiveCampaign's subscriber profiles with survey responses. We’ll send survey replies to ActiveCampaign as tags or contact fields - to any field of your choice. You’ll be able to create automated campaigns based on survey responses as well as segment your email audience more effectively. The setup is quick and easy.
- Create automated campaigns based on survey responses
- Build and send more targeted, segmented emails
- Create news leads/contacts based on survey submission
- Push new leads/contacts straight to your marketing automations
- Trigger real-time chat by survey responses
- Track and maintain customer data for full context
How it works?
- The integration works on a per-question basis - you get to decide whether you want to push responses to a given question to ActiveCampaign or not
- You can flow survey responses into AC as tags or contact fields. Choose from existing contact fields or create a new ActiveCampaign contact field directly in Survicate
- Responses are sent to ActiveCampaign in real time
- Even if a user doesn’t complete the entire survey, we’ll still send the responses they do give
- You can create new leads in ActiveCampaign based on ‘Contact Form’ survey submission
- You can push new contacts created via surveys straight to your marketing automations - to further engage with them
How to enable the ActiveCampaign integration
Head over to Settings > Integrations, pick ActiveCampaign from the list, provide the credentials and click Authorize.
Creating a survey in Survicate and sending it out through ActiveCampaign
Sending responses to ActiveCampaign as tags/contact fields
Once the integration is enabled, you’ll be able to flow all survey responses into ActiveCampaign as tags or contact fields. By doing so, you’ll enrich your ActiveCampaign's subscriber profiles with invaluable survey insights.
Head over to Questions when editing a survey to see the ActiveCampaign integration button at the bottom of the question setup:
Hit the ActiveCampaign integration button and then put a tick next to Send answers to this question to ActiveCampaign. You now need to select a field you’ll feed survey responses into. You can choose from existing default contact fields or create an altogether new field. Just type in the name of the property - we’ll create it for you. You can also send responses as tags - a single response can have multiple tags.
Then decide what you’d like to send responses to ActiveCampaign as:
Testing the integration
Click on the Send sample data button and Go to ActiveCampaign profile to view the newly created user along with their recorded response:
You should see any responses pushed to ActiveCampaign clearly on the user profile:
Creating a new contact in ActiveCampaign based on Contact Form survey submission
Whenever someone responds to your Contact Form survey, you can create a new contact in ActiveCampaign. Pick Contact Form from the list of questions, and then hit ActiveCampaign Integration.
Then select Send answers to this question to ActiveCampaign as well as Create new contact in Active Campaign.
1. Automatically add created contacts to selected contact list - a contact will be added to any contact list of your choice.
2. Automatically add created contacts to selected automation list - a contact will be added straight to a marketing automation you already have in place. As an example, you could have new leads receive a welcome message right away.
Need any further assistance?
📞 We would love to arrange a quick demo to help you get the integration up and running. Let us know if you have any questions about the setup, best practices and use cases.