You can use Survicate with Google Sheets to:
Export your survey responses in real-time to your Google Sheets documents;
Connect Google Sheets to data visualization apps like Google Data Studio or Geckoboard to create interactive dashboards & beautiful reports based on data from multiple surveys;
You can easily access & share your survey data from the selected sheet.
Connect Google Sheets integration
1. Go to the Connect tab of your survey, find, and pick Google Sheets from the list of integrations.
2. Click the Connect button to set up the authorization.
3. A pop-up window will appear for you to log in to your Google account. If you don't see the pop-up window, you may need to allow pop-ups in your browser - please look for the settings in your browser URL bar, or use instructions for Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, or Safari.
4. After authorization, move on to the Settings tab of Google Sheets integration and select how you'd like to connect the sheet.
Send responses to a new spreadsheet
1. To send your responses to a new sheet, click Create new sheet. We will create a new file in your Google Drive.
2. You can move to your new sheet by choosing the View Sheet button. If you need to replace the file, select the Disconnect sheet option.
Send responses to the existing sheet
1. If you have already created a blank sheet in your Google account, you can now connect the survey to this spreadsheet. In Settings, choose the Use existing sheet option.
2. Go to the sheet you'd like to pass the responses to and copy the URL from the access bar:
3. Paste into the URL field, and click Connect. You will see a green notification that your survey is connected to Google Sheets.
❗ If you are using an existing sheet, make sure to have editor permissions on the sheet you are trying to connect.
4. You can move to your new sheet by choosing the View Sheet button. If you need to replace the file, select the Disconnect sheet option.
If you select to send your past responses, you'll see them in the sheet briefly. We will send all new responses to your file if you didn't send the past answers.
Here is an example of what a spreadsheet will look like:
My Google Sheets integration is not working
If you are having problems with your Google Sheets integration, it's likely to be due to two causes:
You've made modifications to your sheet name.
Please never change the sheet name, which is automatically created. This will distort the integration.
You've reached the maximum row limit on your sheet.
Ensure you've not reached a maximum row limit in your sheet - in that case, data will not be sent. See the official guide here.
Some survey answers are missing in the connected Google Sheet
Please don't rearrange or delete columns or rows in the sheet connected to Survicate - our integration operates on column and row order, and when any changes are applied, it can cause problems.
In addition, answers to your survey's Matrix questions will not appear in Google Sheets, as at the moment, this integration does not support this question type.
If none of the above applies to your case, please reauthorize integration in Settings > Integrations. Then, try to answer your survey and check if the data is now sent to the Google Sheets spreadsheet correctly. If not - please get in touch with the Support team.