With Survicate and Productboard integration, you can receive survey responses in Productboard Insights as Notes with direct survey answers. This integration works with all survey types.
Connect Productboard integration
1. To enable Productboard integration, go to Integrations from the main dashboard, find, and pick Productboard from the list of integrations.
2. Click the Configure button to authorize the integration.
3. You'll be taken to the Settings tab and asked to provide Access token:
4. Enter the API Token to your Productboard workspace in the pop-up window and click Connect.
You can generate a token in Productboard - Workspace Settings Integrations - Public API - Access token.
4. The integration is ready to use! Go to your survey's Connect tab and choose which survey data should be sent to Productboard.
You can choose to Create notes:
Once someone answers the survey, you will see a note with the survey response in your Productboard Insights.
Looking for pain points
Processing qualitative users' data based on research about product satisfaction. Focusing on specific elements/features or on the whole product in general.
Collecting data for rebuilding a feature
Ask users about their satisfaction with the specific feature of the product. Collect data to evaluate how valuable will be a rebuild of the feature for users.
You can collect data that will show what to build next to match customer needs and drive real growth to your product.
Supporting initiative with customer identity
Knowing response data lets you identify and connect qualitative data with the customer to prioritize initiatives better.
📞 If you have any questions about the setup, contact us at email@example.com, or strike up a chat conversation 👉