You can use the Survicate and Microsoft Teams integration to:
Send responses in real-time to the selected Microsoft Teams channel;
See who gave you each answer right in Microsoft Teams if the respondent's identity is known;
Quickly jump to the survey results from the message in your Microsoft Teams channel.
In this article, you will learn how to send answers from your surveys to a selected Microsoft Teams channel, so you can react timely and collaborate on the feedback collected. The setup is very easy and can be finished in less than 5 minutes.
Table of contents:
Connect Microsoft Teams integration
1. Go to the Connect tab of your survey, find, and select Microsoft Teams from the list of integrations.
2. Click the Connect button to set up the authorization.
3. A pop-up window will appear for you to log in to your Microsoft Teams account. If you don't see the pop-up window, you may need to allow pop-ups in your browser - please look for the settings in your browser URL bar, or use instructions for Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, or Safari. Then, allow Survicate to connect to your Microsoft Teams account by clicking on the "Yes" button.
4. Integration is now connected and authorized!
Sending notifications to Microsoft Teams upon a survey response
1. Move to settings and enable the Send survey responses as notifications to Microsoft Teams toggle
2. Pick the Team and Channel you wish to send your responses to. Please note that you can connect multiple surveys to one channel, but responses from a survey can go to only one channel at a time.
3. Now, every survey response will be automatically passed to Microsoft Teams. Once you receive a new response to the survey, it will be sent automatically to the selected channel. You will be able to see the survey name, respondent's details, and responses to all the questions in Microsoft Teams.
I get an Integration error when trying to connect my Microsoft Teams account to Survicate
To use the power of Microsoft Teams integration, you should use Teams for Business (Microsoft 365 Business Basic or Microsoft 365 Business Standard subscription).
Embed surveys to your email
Create a link or email survey to send it right in your email message or pass the direct link to your respondents.