Workspaces are separated spaces containing surveys that help you organize your surveys, integrations and user permissions. Having multiple workspaces allows you to:
easily display surveys on different websites (each workspace has a different website tracking code),
integrate with different accounts of the same software,
manage permissions across the teams.
📌 Each account and subscription comes with one workspace. If you'd like to purchase additional workspaces, contact us at email@example.com or start a chat!
Table of content:
1. Contact our team to purchase additional workspace. Our team will enable the possibility of adding more workspaces to your organization's account.
2. Move on to Settings > Workspaces and click Add Workspace button.
3. Once you create a new Workspace, you’ll get a unique, workspace-specific Tracking Code which you should install on a new domain, allowing you to show surveys on multiple websites.
📌 Adding a workspace does not automatically increase your monthly response limit. You can use your account's already existing response limit to collect survey answers across all your workspaces or purchase additional responses by contacting us via chat.
Changing Workspace name
1. Click the edit icon next to the workspace name you'd like to update.
2. Paste the new name of the workspace in pop-up window.
3. Click the Save button to update it and see the new name in the top right corner.
1. To delete a workspace, go to Settings > Workspaces and click on the trash bin icon next to your workspace name.
❗Removing a Workspace will remove all associated surveys and responses as well!
I cannot delete, add or edit workspaces
Please note that only the organization owner can remove or add workspaces. You can read more about user permissions here.
Add your teammates to your workspace - for free!
Invite your colleagues to collaborate on the same project. You can add an unlimited number of users by sending them a special Survicate invitation.
📞 If you have any questions or need assistance - feel free to reach out to our team via chat or email: firstname.lastname@example.org