Workspaces are separated spaces containing surveys that help you organize your surveys, integrations, and user permissions. Having multiple workspaces allows you to:
easily display surveys on different websites (each workspace has a different website tracking code),
integrate with different accounts of the same software,
manage permissions across the teams.
1. Contact our team to purchase additional workspace. Our team will enable the possibility of adding more workspaces to your organization's account.
2. Move on to Organization Settings > Workspaces and click Add workspace button.
3. Create a new workspace by filling in all the fields.
4. Once you create a new Workspace, you’ll get a unique, workspace-specific Tracking Code, which you should install on a new domain.
Changing workspace name
1. Click the edit icon next to the workspace name you'd like to update.
2. Paste the new name of the workspace in the pop-up window.
3. Click the Save button to update it and see the new name in the top right corner.
1. To delete a workspace, go to Organization Settings > Workspaces and click on the trash bin icon next to your workspace name.
On a new pop-up window, you'll be asked to confirm your decision.
I cannot delete, add, or edit workspaces
Please note that only the organization owner can remove or add workspaces. You can read more about user permissions here.
Add your teammates to your workspace - for free!
Invite your colleagues to collaborate on the same project. You can add an unlimited number of users by sending them a special Survicate invitation.
Learn how to make the most of your workspaces
Take a look at this article to learn when an additional workspace can be useful and how to use it to the fullest.