You can embed surveys directly in an email or share the survey link with chosen platform. Get surveys sent out using the most popular email marketing automation/CRM software, like Salesforce, HubSpot, Intercom, and many more to automatically identify your respondents.
With our email and link surveys, you can:
Embed the first question in an email to boost the response rate;
Share a link to your survey with your audience anywhere;
Associate responses with your subscribers and keep track of all survey-related activity in almost any software of your choice.
Table of contents:
Step 1. Create a survey to send via an email or direct link
1. Log in to your account, you'll see the panel where you can view all surveys you've created - both active and inactive. To create a new survey, click on Create new survey.
2. Pick an Email or shareable link survey from the menu. You can either add all questions on your own (start from scratch) or choose and modify one of our templates (start from template).
To guide you through the survey creation process, we will create a survey from scratch.
3. Click Add new question and choose which question type you would like to add.
❗️Please note, If you want to embed your survey into an email, the first question of your survey needs to be either a welcome message, single choice, a smiley scale, rating scale or a Net Promoter Score. If you choose any other type of question as to the first one, we will only provide you with the link to your survey.
4. You can change the copy of your question by clicking the text bar. You can also include an introductory text by clicking add introduction.
💡 You can easily duplicate or delete a question by clicking the ... icon:
💡 You can make a question mandatory under the settings tab:
💡 You can insert a question directly to a point in the survey by clicking the yellow ➕ button in between the questions:
Step 2. Add a thank you page
To add a thank you screen, select Thank you screen from the questions menu and type in your message.
📌 Please note that the custom thank you screen is available on some of the paid plans. You can see our current pricing here. If you are interested in testing this feature, drop us an email at email@example.com or strike up a chat conversation.
Under the Settings tab of the thank you screen, you can select a custom call to action to finalize your survey. You can use automatic page redirect, call to action button, or social media buttons:
📌 All changes are saved automatically. Therefore you don't need to save your questions individually.
Step 3. Setting up survey logic
1. Make sure you've added all the questions you want to ask, so you can move on to setting up survey logic for a personalized survey experience.
2. Head on to the question you'd like to set follow up question for and move to the Logic tab. There, please select the relevant questions you'd like to show your respondents based on their responses.
Send email surveys using your software
Check out how to send surveys using your distribution providers such as Intercom, Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, Hubspot and many more.
Integrate your surveys for seamless customer feedback
Connect with your business systems and update your subscriber profiles with responses you receive using our native integrations.
Host your survey under your domain
You can change our default survey link to the one containing your domain for a more branded experience.
📞 If you have any questions or need help with your survey, feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or strike up a chat conversation!