You can use Survicate and Slack integration to send answers from your surveys to a selected Slack channel in real-time. It's a great way to share Customer feedback with your team, right there where work happens.
In this article, you'll learn step-by-step how to send survey responses as notifications to Slack.
❗️ Please note that Slack notifications are available on some of the plans. If you are interested in testing this feature, contact email@example.com or reach out to our team from live chat.
Table of contents:
Connect Slack integration
1. Go to the Connect tab of your survey, find and pick Slack from the list of integrations.
2. Click the Connect button to set up the authorization.
3. A pop-up window will appear for you to log in to your Slack account. If you don't see the pop-up window, you may need to allow pop-ups in your browser - please look for the settings in your browser URL bar, or use instructions for Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, or Safari.
Sending survey responses as Slack notifications
1. Move to integration settings and enable the Send survey responses as notifications to Slack toggle.
2. Select a Slack channel you wish to send your responses.
📌 You can connect multiple surveys to one channel, but responses from each survey can go to only one channel at a time.
3. Now, every survey response will be automatically passed to the chosen Slack channel.
I can't see my Slack channel in the dropdown
If you created a new channel in Slack, it would be selectable in your Survicate Panel in about an hour.
Connecting a private Slack channel to your survey
All public Slack channels will be visible in the dropdown in the Send notifications section of your Slack integration.
If you'd like to connect to a private Slack channel, it may be necessary to invite the Survicate bot there. To do so, please write
@survicate in this channel, and Slack will ask if you want to invite Survicate to access this channel.
📞 If you have any questions on setting up the Slack integration - feel free to reach out to our team via chat or email: firstname.lastname@example.org