You can use the Survicate and Woopra integration to
Collect feedback from your website visitors;
Add feedback actions in real-time to Woopra customer profiles;
Send survey responses to Woopra customer profiles;
Track Survey Answered and Survey Seen events in Woopra;
Group visitors based on their intent to buy, demographic characteristics, or other qualities revealed in surveys.
In this article, you'll learn how to set up the integration step-by-step. To display surveys on your website and set up Woopra integration, it's necessary to install the Survicate tracking code on your website.
Installing Woopra integration from the account level
To install Woopra integration, go to Settings > Integrations and click Connect:
Installing Woopra from a survey level
1. Go to the Connect tab of your website survey and search for the Woopra integration:
2. Choose Woopra and click Connect:
Setting up the integration in Woopra
1. When you log in to your Woopra account connected to your Survicate workspace, you can create a new project in the Profile -> ➕Add Project tab by adding a Domain Name.
2. On the next screen, you'll see a tracking code that should be pasted in the <body> section of your website's code.
3. Now, when you start collecting responses to your website surveys, you will see the activity in your Woopra Profile.
Create your website survey
Set up your website survey's Audience and Triggers
Here, you can see our articles with step-by-step instructions on how to take advantage of all of Survicate's targeting options for website surveys.
Run exit-intent surveys to understand the bounce rate
Learn here how to trigger surveys when your visitors are about to leave the page and find out why your potential customers are not converting.