Survicate has a native, no-coding required and free integration with FullStory. You can set up in one quick click. The integration works with website surveys.
It's free of charge, requires no coding, 1-click setup
Watch session recordings associated with the corresponding survey responses
Send survey responses to FullStory as events and use them as filters
Access users' latest feedback straight from FullStory user profiles
The most popular use cases
Detect how NPS scores affect conversion rates
Speed up resolution time by seeing for yourself what users experienced
Trigger in-product or website surveys when users perform a specific action
Tie frustration signals like Rage Clicks with customer feedback and deploy fixes
Visualize what’s the experience like for happy customers and unhappy ones, and more!
Here's a video showcasing one of the use cases - detecting how customer feedback affect conversion rates:
How to enable the integration
You can enable the integration either from your 1️⃣ FullStory account, 2️⃣ from your Survicate account settings, or 3️⃣ from a particular survey. All 3 ways are valid.
1️⃣ Log in to your FullStory account, go to ⚙️ Settings, click Integrations and API keys, find Survicate on the list and hit Add.
📌If you'd like to use a View in Survicate button on FullStory user profiles, then it's required that you enable the Survicate integration in FullStory.
3️⃣ Navigate to the CONNECT tab of your survey builder → Find and click on Fullstory
and click Connect on the next page
By default, we'll send all survey responses to FullStory as events.
How to use the integration
1️⃣ Watch session recordings associated with the corresponding survey responses
1. In Survicate, create a website widget survey and launch it on your website.
2. Make sure the survey has at least one open-ended (text) question if you'd like to jump right the right into FullStory recording from Survicate.
3. Once you get a new survey response, go to Survey Results in Survicate.
4. Find the relevant text response and select View FullStory session to watch the recording.
📌 You can also filter session recordings based on customer feedback in FullStory. From FullStory, search by
custom event and pick
survicate question answered, then select which survey answer you'd like to see a recording for. You can select all types of answers, not necessarily open-ended (text) questions.
📌 Please note that it might take up to 30 minutes for Survicate events to appear on your account.
2️⃣ Send survey responses to FullStory as events and use them as filters
1. Create a website widget survey and wait until you get some responses.
2. In FullStory, use event filters, search
custom event and filter by
survicate question answered
The values Survicate is sending to FullStory are:
3. Use survey responses to create Conversion Funnels, Segments, and more. For more inspiration on how to use the FullStory integration, read our comprehensive blog article.
4. You can also view Survicate-related events when watching session recordings, on the right-hand side of the screen and on the timeline.
3️⃣ Access latest survey responses straight from a FullStory user profile
If a given user has answered any of your surveys, you can visit their Survicate profile from FullStory. On a user profile in FullStory, click View in Survicate to access the user's latest feedback.
✉️ Let us know if you have any questions about the setup, best practices and use cases.