You can use Survicate and Optimizely integration to:
Target Survicate surveys to appear on specific variants of your experiments;
Compare what visitors think about each variant and think about how to improve them
Connect Optimizely integration
1. Go to Connect tab of your survey and pick Optimizely from the list:
2. Click on Connect to enable the integration:
Show certain surveys on specific variations
If you want to show certain surveys on specific variations, you'll need to provide Survicate with Optimizely Experiment ID and Variation name.
1. Log in to your Optimizely account, choose the experiment where you want to run surveys, and open it in the editor. The experiment ID will appear in the URL, as shown in the picture below.
The variation name is visible on a tab (also highlighted) within the experiment editor.
Once you have the ID and variation name, you're ready to set up website surveys to appear on them.
Running surveys on your experiments
1. To run a survey on a specific experiment, go to the Target tab and click on Audience on the left sidebar.
2. Choose New Audience and create a new audience for your survey.
3. Click on Add Filter and choose Optimizely experiment.
4. With Optimizely integration enabled, you have additional options when creating a new audience. Fill out Experiment ID and Variation name in the Optimizely section, and you will survey only those visitors who have seen a given experiment variation
5. Click on Create Audience to save the changes.
Create your website survey
Set up your website survey's Audience and Triggers
Here you can see our articles with step-by-step instructions on how to take advantage of all of Survicate's targeting options for website surveys.
Run exit-intent surveys to understand bounce rate
Learn how to trigger surveys when your visitors are about to leave the page and why your potential customers are not converting.