A Feedback Button is a free standalone product offered by many website feedback tools that adds advanced functionalities on top of traditional surveys. You can get it set up quickly and easily from the Survicate Panel.
Feedback Button allows you to:
Collect spontaneous feedback from your visitors they'd be unlikely to provide otherwise and improve the experience and usability of your website & web-app;
Identify struggle areas, learn about the bugs that your visitors experience, or double down on success factors;
Easily keep track of all responses in the Survicate panel - just as you would with a regular survey;
Ask your website audience whether they'd like you to follow up with them.
Step 1. Create the Feedback Button
1. To get a feedback button to show up on your website, ensure you've installed our tracking code.
2. Log in to your Survicate account and select the Feedback Button in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click on 'Create Feedback Button'.
Step 2. Change the questions' text
In the Edit tab, you can customise your Feedback Button questions. You can change the text of the questions to personalize them to your brand.
📌 Currently, it's not possible to remove, add other types of questions, or change their order.
Step 3. Automatically translate the Feedback Button
1. Decide how many languages you'd like to display your Feedback Button. Choose + Add new language and select one of the available languages - we will automatically add a default translation.
Step 4. Design and customise the Feedback Button
1. Decide whether you want to display your Feedback Button on your website's left or right side.
2. To be more on-brand with your company, add a Logo or pick an Accent color.
If you enable the Ask for email option, your respondents will get to decide whether they'd like you to follow up with them by leaving their email addresses.
3. You can remove Survicate branding from your Feedback Button on some of the plans.
💡 Use the preview to see if the outcome will look as desired!
Target your Feedback Button to chosen URLs
Display the Feedback Button on any page of your choice to make sure the visitors see it at the right moment.
Analyse and Filter responses
To make analysis easier, take advantage of the Filtering option and see the overtime Sentiment analysis, updated in real-time.
Enable Feedback Notifications
Receive an email with feedback every time a respondent finishes a survey or send Feedback Button responses to Slack channels to be up to date with any new answers.
📞 If you have any questions about creating the Feedback Button - feel free to reach out to our team via chat or email: email@example.com