Survicate has a native, no-coding required and free integration with FullStory. You can set up in one quick click. The integration works with website surveys.
- It's free of charge, requires no coding, 1-click setup
- Watch session recordings associated with the corresponding survey responses
- Send survey responses to FullStory as events and use them as filters
- Access users' latest feedback straight from FullStory user profiles
The most popular use cases
- Detect how NPS scores affect conversion rates
- Speed up resolution time by seeing for yourself what users experienced
- Trigger in-product or website surveys when users perform a specific action
- Tie frustration signals like Rage Clicks with customer feedback and deploy fixes
- Visualize what’s the experience like for happy customers and unhappy ones, and more!
Here's a video showcasing one of the use cases - detecting how customer feedback affect conversion rates:
How to enable the integration
You can enable the integration either from your Survicate or FullStory account. Both ways are valid.
1. Log in to your Survicate account, head over to ⚙️ Integrations in the upper right corner, find FullStory on the list and click enable.
2. Log in to your FullStory account, go to ⚙️ Settings, click Integrations and API keys, find Survicate on the list and hit Add.
By default, we'll send all survey responses to FullStory as events. If you don't want to be sending survey responses to FullStory as events for a particular survey, go to Survey settings from the main Survicate dashboard and disable the Send survey responses to FullStory toggle.
How to use the integration
1️⃣ Watch session recordings associated with the corresponding survey responses
1. In Survicate, create a website widget survey and launch it on your website.
2. Make sure the survey has at least one open-ended (text) question if you'd like to jump right the right into FullStory recording from Survicate.
3. Once you get a new survey response, go to Survey Results in Survicate.
4. Find the relevant text response and select View FullStory session to watch the recording.
custom eventand pick
survicate question answered, then select which survey answer you'd like to see a recording for. Unlike in Survicate, you can select all types of answers, not necessarily open ended (text) questions.
2️⃣ Send survey responses to FullStory as events and use them as filters
1. Create a website widget survey and wait until you get some responses.
2. In FullStory, use event filters, search
custom eventand filter by
survicate question answered
The values Survicate is sending to FullStory are:
3. Use survey responses to create Conversion Funnels, Segments, and more. For more inspiration on how use the FullStory integration, read our comprehensive blog article.
4. You can also view Survicate-related events when watching session recordings, on the right-hand side of the screen and on the timeline.
3️⃣ Access latest survey responses straight from a FullStory user profile
Log in to your FullStory account, go to ⚙️ Settings, click Integrations and API keys, find Survicate on the list and hit Add.
If a given user has answered any of your surveys, you can visit their Survicate profile from FullStory. On a user profile in FullStory, click Last survey response to access the user's latest feedback.
✉️ Let us know if you have any questions about the setup, best practices and use cases.