Targeting your surveys based on the pages your visitors have seen enables you to gather deeper insights on your projects, and your website or web-app performance.
You can include or exclude a group of visitors from your surveys based on the previous pages they've been, and use various conditions to add pages, including Regex.
1. To set up targeting based on visit URL, head over to Edit > Target > Audience
2. Create a New Audience, then pick Visited URLs under the Add Filter button:
3. Here, pick whether you'd like to include or exclude the users with specific visited URLs:
4. Pick the URL conditions you'd like to filter with:
If you'd like to add additional pages, just click add another page:
5. When you ready, click Create Audience:
💡Tip: You can also add more filters to a specific audience by clicking Add Filter.
❗️Remember! You have to enable the audience in order to display the survey properly!
📌Note: If you have two or more audiences enabled, we trigger the surveys to all enabled audiences.