Targeting your surveys based on the pages your visitors have seen enables you to:
gather deeper insights into your projects and your website or in-product performance;
include or exclude a group of visitors from your surveys based on their previous pages.
use various conditions to target pages, including Regex.
Set up targeting
1. To set up targeting based on visited URLs, head over to your survey editor to the Target > Audience tab.
2. Create a New Audience, then pick Visited URLs under the Add Filter button:
3. Here, pick whether you'd like to include or exclude the users with specific visited URLs:
4. Pick the URL conditions you'd like to filter with:
If you'd like to add additional pages, just click + Add another page:
💡You can add up to 50 filters to a specific audience by clicking Add Filter.
5. When you are ready, click Create Audience:
Define other filters in your Audience
Show the survey to users from a chosen visit source, visitors speaking a particular language, or using a mobile or desktop device. Learn how to achieve this here.
Set up your website survey's Triggers
Run multilingual surveys
Try our automatic translations feature to show your respondent's surveys adjusted to their browser language and increase the response rate.