You can use Survicate and SessionCam integration allows you to add SessionCam sessions with Survicate responses.
Data comes in our data reports with the URL of the exact session when the survey was submitted, allowing you to replay their experience on your website.
Associate survey responses with session recordings, so you can view what your customer was doing at the moment and just before survey completion,
Get a deeper understanding of your respondent’s answer,
Discover how they experience your site and uncover the why behind negative feedback.
Table of contents:
How to enable the integration
1. To enable SessionCam integration, go to the Connect tab of your survey, find, and pick SessionCam from the list of integrations.
2. Click the Connect button to set up the authorization.
How to use the integration
1. In Survicate, create a website widget survey and launch it on your website.
2. Make sure the survey has at least one open-ended (text) question if you'd like to jump right into SessionCam recording from Survicate.
3. Once you get a new survey response, go to Survey Results in Survicate.
4. Find the relevant text response and select View SessionCam Session to watch the recording.
📌 You can also find the recording URL of every specific response in the results Export.
Embed surveys to your email
Create a link or email survey to send it right in your email message or pass the direct link to your respondents.
Run exit-intent surveys to understand bounce rate
Learn here how to trigger surveys when your visitors are about to leave the page, and find out why your potential customers are not converting.
📞 If you have any questions on setting up SessionCam integration - feel free to reach out to our team via chat or email: email@example.com