Link or email surveys enable you to survey your audience with email, or share the URL of the survey in anywhere.
You can embed surveys directly in an email, or share survey link with your email subscribers. Get surveys sent out using the most popular email marketing automation/CRM software, like Salesforce, HubSpot, Intercom, and many more.
- Embed the first question in an email to boost the response rate
- Associate responses with your subscribers and keep track of all survey-related activity in almost any software of your choice
Create a survey to send via an email
1. When you log in to your account, you'll see the panel where you can view all surveys you’ve created - both active and inactive. To create a new survey click on Add New Survey +.
2. Now you get to decide whether you'd like (1) choose a survey from some ready-to-use surveys or (2) create a survey of your own
If you select a template, don't forget to pick e-mail or link survey as the distribution channel:
3. We'll now create a survey from scratch. To create an email or link survey, select email or shareable link, pick your provider and name the survey.
📌A provider is an application you'll use to get surveys sent out. Select the software you normally work with and use to carry out your marketing operations. We'll automatically generate a software-aware link. Any response received will then be associated with the right subscribers (respondents).
💡Tip: If you'd like to send out a survey via unsupported software - like Gmail, Outlook - select the shareable link option. Shareable link survey responses are collected as anonymous by default, but you might still be able to view responses along with respondents' contact details. Read on this article to learn how.
🔁Integrate your surveys for seamless customer feedback
Connect with your business systems and update your subscriber profiles with responses you receive using our native integrations.
📬Send email surveys using your software
Check out how to send surveys using your distribution provider such as Intercom, Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign and many more