With the Target and Launch tabs of the Feedback Button, you can:
decide on which subpages of your website it should appear;
define specific URLs that should not show the Feedback Button;
enable and disable the Feedback Button from your website whenever you wish.
This article shows how to target and launch your Feedback Button. If you want to learn how to create it, please navigate to the previous section.
Step 1. Target the Feedback Button
1. From the main dashboard of Survicate, move to the Feedback Button > Edit.
2. Go to the Target tab. If you wish to choose the pages, your Feedback Button is launched. You can skip this step if you need to show this survey on all pages where your tracking code is installed.
3. Pick SPECIFIC PAGES to select where you'd like to show your Feedback Button. You can choose to exclude specific URLs with the Don't show Feedback Button on the following pages feature.
💡 Click on +Add more pages to add multiple URLs.
Step 2. Launch or pause the Feedback Button
2. Go to the Launch tab and click on SET IT LIVE.
3. If you want to hide your Feedback Button from your website for some time, you can Pause it temporarily by clicking on either of the below buttons:
Unlike Deleting your button, described below, the Pause function doesn't require you to set the Feedback Button up from scratch in the future if you want to start collecting feedback again.
Step 3. Remove the Feedback Button
1. If you'd like to remove the Feedback Button, click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner.
2. You will be asked to confirm that you want to remove the Feedback Button and all the data it has collected so far.
I can't add more pages on which I want or don't want to show my Feedback Button
The + Add more pages option in the Target tab becomes available only after the already existing fields are filled out:
I can’t connect my Feedback Button to integrations
Feedback Button currently doesn't support integrating with other tools. If you'd like to connect it with your CRM system or another tool, please feel free to reach out to us on chat and describe your use case. Maybe we'll add it in the future!
Analyse and Filter responses
To make analysis easier, take advantage of the Filtering option and see the overtime Sentiment analysis, updated in real-time.
Enable Feedback Notifications