Targeting based on visitor frequency will let you target your survey depending on the number of times a visitor has visited your website or web app. You can include or exclude your visitors based on their number of visits, show your survey only to a group of visitors for personal website experience.
Common use cases include:
- Survey new visitors
- Run some surveys only for your royal visitors
- Survey your returning visitors
1. To set up targeting based on visit frequency, head on to Edit > Target > Audience
2. Create a New Audience, then pick Visit Frequency under the Add Filter button:
3. Here, pick whether you'd like to include or exclude the users with a specific visit count:
4. Pick the number of visits your visitor had, and click Create Audience:
💡Tip: You can also add more filters to a specific audience by clicking Add Filter.
❗️Remember! You have to enable the audience in order to display the survey properly!
📌Note: If you have two or more audiences enabled, we trigger the surveys to all enabled audiences.