By installing Survicate tracking code on WordPress sites, you'll be able to:
receive insights about your website or product;
trigger a survey based on specific events such as exit intent;
capture responses from visitors in real-time;
embed a Feedback Button to collect continuous feedback.
In this article, you'll learn how to install Survicate on your website either while launching your Website or in-product survey or from WordPress.
Install Survicate while launching your survey
1. Navigate to your survey's Launch tab, choose the Install with WordPress option, and copy the Workspace key.
2. Go to the Survicate plugin in WordPress directly from this link, move to the Installation tab, and install the plugin in your WordPress account.
After installation, you'll be able to provide the plugin with your Workspace key that you copied in the 1st step and click on Save changes.
3. Go to the WordPress website you've installed the plugin on. You'll need at least one website visit for Survicate to understand if the installation was successful.
4. Click the Verify installation button to ensure everything is installed correctly.
If you see the below error, please check if you installed the Workspace key correctly or if you visited the correct website before verifying the installation and try verifying again.
Install Survicate from WordPress
1. Go to the Surveys Settings → Web Surveys section in your Survicate Panel and click on Install with WordPress.
2. You will be redirected to the page where you can provide the plugin with your Workspace key which you can find in the Surveys Settings → Web Surveys tab.
3. Survicate is now installed on your website! You can now run Website or in-product surveys or launch a Feedback Button.
I can't enable the Survicate WordPress plugin with the error "WordPress installation failed"
Please make sure you have enabled Website or in-product surveys on your workspace before installing the plugin. If you don't have any surveys in your account, create a survey.