By installing Survicate tracking code on WordPress sites, you'll be able to:
receive insights about your website or product;
trigger a survey based on specific events such as exit intent;
capture responses from visitors in real-time;
embed a Feedback Button to collect continuous feedback.
In this article, you'll learn how to install Survicate on your website either while launching your website or in-product survey, or from WordPress.
Table of contents:
Install Survicate while launching your survey
1. Navigate to your survey's Launch tab, choose the Install with WordPress option, and copy the Workspace key.
2. Go to the Survicate plugin in WordPress directly from this link, move to the Installation tab, and install the plugin in your WordPress account.
After installation, you'll be able to provide the plugin with your Workspace key that you copied in the 1st step, and click on Save changes.
3. Go to the WordPress website you've installed the plugin on. You'll need to have at least one website visit for Survicate to understand if the installation was successful.
4. Click the Verify installation button to ensure everything is installed correctly.
If you see the below error, please check if you installed the Workspace key correctly or if you visited the correct website before verifying the installation, and try verifying again.
Install Survicate from WordPress
1. Go to the Settings → Web Surveys section in your Survicate Panel and click on Install with WordPress.
2. You will be redirected to the page where you can provide the plugin with your Workspace key that you can find in the Settings → Web Surveys tab.
3. Survicate is now installed on your website! You can now run Website or in-product surveys or launch a Feedback Button.
I can't enable the Survicate WordPress plugin with the error "WordPress installation failed"
Please make sure you have enabled Website or in-product surveys on your workspace before installing the plugin. If you don't have any surveys in your account, create a survey.
Make sure only a defined group of visitors see your survey
Run multilingual surveys
Try our automatic translations feature to show your respondent's surveys adjusted to their browser language and increase the response rate.
Enable Product Integrations
Once your Website or in-product survey starts collecting responses, feel free to enable the Mixpanel, Productboard, or Amplitude integration in the Connect tab of your survey to track feedback from your website visitors.
📞 If you need assistance with installing Survicate on your WordPress sites, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or strike up a chat conversation.