We believe customer satisfaction is key to business success. With HubSpot's automation capabilities, you can effortlessly collect valuable customer feedback and make data-driven decisions to enhance your products or services. Survicate and HubSpot Integration allow you to send customer satisfaction surveys using workflows, helping you build stronger customer relationships and boost your business growth. Let's dive in 🙌
Step 1. Create your email/link survey
1. Log in to your account, and you'll see the panel where you can view all surveys you've created - active and inactive. To create a new survey, click on Create new survey.
2. Pick an Email or shareable link survey from the menu. You can either set up a survey of your own (start from scratch), select a survey from our templates library (start from template), or create a survey with AI, or import questions you prepared before:
You can also click on Templates Library at the top of your dashboard and select the Email or Shareable link survey type:
📌 If you want to recognize your respondents automatically, remember to choose HubSpot in Configure tab, in Identify respondents with field, as well as in Share tab, in Your email software field.
Step 2. Create workflow in HubSpot
1. In HubSpot, go to Automation -> Workflows:
2. In Workflows, choose the option to create a new workflow from scratch:
3. Choose the workflow type and set your workflow how you want it to work. You can personalize your flow with your own triggers and delays. Survicate survey can be added to Send email step of any flow.
Step 3. Add Send email step to your flow
As one of the steps in your workflow, choose to send an internal or external email:
Step 4. Add your survey to the email template
1. In the Send email step of your workflow, once you click on the email's name, you'll be redirected to a page where you'll be allowed to edit the template:
2. In the left-hand menu, go to More and search for Survicate modules:
3. Add the chosen survey to your email:
Step 5. Publish your workflow
Once your workflow is ready, go ahead and publish it. Now you can effortlessly and automatically gather feedback from your customers 🎉
Update contact fields with survey responses - with our Hubspot Integration, you can update contact properties in HubSpot based on the responses this contact submits in the survey.
Recall respondent's data in survey questions - you can make the survey experience even more personalized by adding information about the respondent to the questions in your survey.