By integrating Survicate with HubSpot, you can add surveys to emails in your workflows. Sending surveys after closing your deals in HubSpot can enhance your understanding of customer experiences, satisfaction levels, and areas for improvement.
Step 1. Create a survey to send via an email or direct link
1. Log in to your account, and you'll see the panel where you can view all surveys you've created - active and inactive. To create a new survey, click on Create new survey.
2. Pick an Email or shareable link survey from the menu. You can either set up a survey of your own (start from scratch), select a survey from our templates library (start from template), create a survey with AI, or import questions you prepared before:
💡 If you need a more detailed guide - you'll find it here.
Step 2. Connect HubSpot integration
1. To enable HubSpot integration, go to the Connect tab of your survey, find, and pick HubSpot from the list of integrations.
2. Click the Connect button to set up the authorization.
3. A pop-up window will appear for you to log in to your HubSpot account. If you don't see the pop-up window, you may need to allow pop-ups in your browser - please look for the settings in your browser URL bar, or use instructions for Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, or Safari.
4. High five! The integration is ready to use. If you want to know more about the integration and make the best out of it - see our full guide!
Step 3. Create automation in HubSpot
1. In HubSpot, go to Automation -> Workflows:
2. In Workflows, choose the option to create a new workflow from scratch:
3. Choose a Deal-based workflow:
4. Set up the Deal-based trigger. In the example below, the email will be sent five days after the deal is closed with a win:
You can personalize your flow with your own triggers and delays. With this workflow, once a deal is closed as won, HubSpot will automatically send an email to the contact associated with this deal 🔥
Step 4. Add your survey to the email template
1. In the Send email step of your workflow, once you click on the email's name, you'll be redirected to a page where you'll be allowed to edit the template:
2. In the left-hand menu, go to More and search for Survicate modules:
3. Add the chosen survey to your email:
Send responses to HubSpot profiles as tags or attributes
We strongly recommend combining your email survey with our Hubspot integration to boost your email campaigns! You can enable HubSpot integration in the Connect section of your survey and tag your contacts or update contact fields based on their responses to the survey, creating new contacts or notes.
Collect information about the respondents
When sending the survey via HubSpot, we'll automatically recognize the respondent's first & last name and email. You can also add any other HubSpot attributes to your survey link to identify the respondents with this data.