By integrating Survicate with HubSpot, you can trigger surveys to be sent automatically to customers once their tickets are closed, allowing you to capture their feedback and insights while the experience is still fresh in their minds.
Step 1. Create a survey to send via an email or direct link
1. Log in to your account, and you'll see the panel where you can view all surveys you've created - active and inactive. To create a new survey, click on Create new survey.
2. Pick an Email or shareable link survey from the menu. You can either set up a survey of your own (start from scratch), select a survey from our templates library (start from template), create a survey with AI, or import questions you prepared before:
💡 If you need a more detailed guide - you'll find it here.
Step 2. Connect HubSpot integration
1. To enable HubSpot integration, go to the Connect tab of your survey, find, and pick HubSpot from the list of integrations.
2. Click the Connect button to set up the authorization.
3. A pop-up window will appear for you to log in to your HubSpot account. If you don't see the pop-up window, you may need to allow pop-ups in your browser - please look for the settings in your browser URL bar, or use instructions for Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, or Safari.
4. High five! The integration is ready to use. If you want to know more about the integration and make the best out of it - see our full guide!
Step 3. Create automation in HubSpot
1. In HubSpot, go to Automation -> Workflows:
2. In Workflows, choose the option to create a new workflow from scratch:
3. Choose a Ticket-based workflow:
4. Set up the enrollment trigger as delay and the action in the way presented below. In the Send email step, you can choose a suitable email draft.
🎉 With this workflow, once a ticket's status is changed to closed, HubSpot will automatically send an email to the contacts associated with this ticket.
Step 4. Add your survey to the email template
1. In the send email step of your workflow, once you click on the email's name, you'll be redirected to a page where you'll be allowed to edit the template:
2. In the left-hand menu, go to more and search for Survicate modules:
3. Add the chosen survey to your email:
Send responses to HubSpot profiles as tags or attributes
We strongly recommend combining your email survey with our Hubspot integration to boost your email campaigns! You can enable HubSpot integration in the Connect section of your survey and tag your contacts or update contact fields based on their responses to the survey, creating new contacts or notes.
Collect information about the respondents
When sending the survey via HubSpot, we'll automatically recognize the respondent's first & last name and email. You can also add any other HubSpot attributes to your survey link to identify the respondents with this data.