We're introducing a Survicate & ActiveCampaign native app.
You can use this integration without leaving ActiveCampaign User Interface to:
Access a list of Survicate surveys without leaving ActiveCampaign;
Select which AC fields you'd like to flow survey responses into directly in ActiveCampaign;
Create a new contact in ActiveCampaign when someone fills out a Contact Form survey.
In this article, you will learn how to connect integration step-by-step directly via a built-in app, so the connection between ActiveCampaign and Survicate is seamless. If you wish to connect and set the integration inside Survicate's dashboard, you can check our guide about default, direct integration.
📌 Before connecting the integration, make sure your respondents will be recognized. It's necessary to collect respondents' information in order to pass data to the correct ActiveCampaign contact.
How to set up the Survicate native app
1. Log in to ActiveCampaign and go to Apps. Search for Survicate and select the app.
2. Click on Add an account and select Survicate workspace that you'd like to connect with ActiveCampaign via a native app.
3. Then, click on Allow.
4. That's it! The integrated workspace should appear under Connected Accounts in the native app.
How to use the Survicate native app
1. Each survey available on the integrated Survicate workspace is available in ActiveCampaign as a resource. Select the survey you'd like to configure by clicking on its name.
2. Now, you need to set up the required field so Survicate can send survey responses into ActiveCampaign.
❗️Please always set up the required field as email -> email. Otherwise, the integration won't work.
3. Now, for every question, decide which fields you'd like to be sending survey responses to. Click on "Add field mapping".
In the example below, we'll be sending survey responses like this:
NPS® question<will be sent to>
NPS fieldin ActiveCampaign
Text NPS question<will be sent to>
NPS descriptive fieldin ActiveCampaign
Mapping the Contact Form question
If your survey has the Contact form question, you can feed respondents' details into ActiveCampaign fields. Make sure you follow the setup below. Survicate
required fields. The rest of the details should be mapped into the corresponding ActiveCampaign fields under
If an existing user answers your survey and provides new contact details, we'll update their ActiveCampaign profile. If a new user answers your survey, we'll create a new contact in ActiveCampaign.
Embed surveys to your ActiveCampaign
Using the targeting rule, create a link or email survey to send it right in your ActiveCampaign email.
Connect ActiveCampaing integration directly in the Survicate panel
You can choose to use an alternative version of this integration and set it up directly from the survey level.
📞 If you have any questions about setting up ActiveCampaign integration - feel free to reach out to our team via chat or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.