You can use Survicate and Zapier integration to automate your surveys and create response-based workflows seamlessly. It automatically adds on feedback gathered from your surveys to ensure that no data is lost.
This article will show you how to connect Zapier integration step-by-step on a survey level to create your connections with different apps.
Connect Zapier integration
2. Navigate to My Apps from the left menu bar, and search for Survicate, under My Apps, and click Connect
3. Once you choose Survicate, you will be asked to provide your API key to connect your Survicate account to Zapier.
4. To find your API key, navigate to Surveys settings > Access Keys. You will see your Survicate API key under the API key:
5. Paste your API key and click Continue. The window will disappear, and you will now see Survicate under My connections.
6. Click the Test button to test your connection and make sure everything is working:
7. Now, you can start creating your automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge, and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
How to create a zap
To create a Zap based on the Survicate survey response, open Triggers, choose Survicate, and pick one of two available options:
New question answer allows you to choose a survey and one question from it as a Trigger to your actions. We will send question and answer and respondent identity to your Action step.
New survey completion lets you choose one survey to base actions on. If you identify your respondents, we will send the respondent's identities and all questions and answers. You can choose which to use in the Action step.
Use native integrations
Zapier is a great way to connect Survicate with the software we do not integrate with. Check out our list of available integrations to skip using additional tools and integrate Survicate with your software directly.