With Survicate and Productboard integration, you can receive survey responses in Productboard Insights as Notes with direct survey answers. This integration works with all survey types.
Connect Productboard integration
1. To enable Productboard integration, go to the Connect tab of your survey, find, and pick Productboard from the list of integrations.
2. Click the Connect button to authorize the integration.
3. A pop-up window will appear for you to log in to your Productboard account.
If you don't see the pop-up window, you may need to allow pop-ups in your browser - please look for the settings in your browser URL bar, or use instructions for Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, or Safari.
4. Enter the API Token to your Productboard workspace in the pop-up window and click Authorize.
You can generate a token in Productboard - Integrations - Public API - Access token.
4. The integration is ready to use! Click on "Create Productboard Note" and add tags if you want your notes to be tagged.
Once someone answers the survey, you will see a note with the survey response in your Productboard Insights
Looking for pain points
Processing qualitative users' data based on research about product satisfaction. Focusing on specific elements/features or on the whole product in general.
Collecting data for rebuilding a feature
Ask users about their satisfaction with the specific feature in the product. Collect data to evaluate how valuable will be a rebuild of the feature for users.
You can collect data that will show what to build next to match customer needs and drive real growth to your product.
Supporting initiative with customer identity
By knowing response data, you can identify and connect qualitative data with the customer to better prioritize initiatives.
📞 If you have any questions about the setup contact us at email@example.com, or strike up a chat conversation 👉