Survicate strictly abides by a GDPR-compliant data protection policy based on the best market standards such as ISO27001 . Each employee undergoes safety training on a recurring basis. Survicate is subject to data security audits performed by third-party companies.
ℹ️Survicate is fully GDPR compliant.
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. The GDPR aims primarily to give control back to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
GDPR is enforceable since 25 May 2018. Find out more about GDPR here.
The measures we have taken to ensure GDPR compliance
Form a GDPR compliance team and assign responsibilities ✅
Assess GDPR readiness – thorough research of the
areas of our product and our business impacted by GDPR ✅
Appoint a Data Protection Officer ✅
Review data protection policies, procedures, processor
and sub-processor agreements ✅
Develop requirements of product changes to fulfill GDPR
Implement the required changes to our internal processes,
policies, procedures, and processor and sub-processor
agreements to achieve compliance with GDPR ✅
Perform the necessary changes to our product based
on the requirements ✅
Perform an audit of all changes to verify and validate compliance with GDPR ✅
Communicate our compliance with GDPR ✅
Our approach to GDPR compliance
ℹ️Data processing agreement. Each user accepting the regulations agrees to the conditions of entrusting personal data. In addition, your company may enter into a data protection agreement. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com
The procedures we follow
We carry out an analysis of the risks, and we have strict procedures in place. Here are some of them:
- When deciding what measures to implement, we take account of the state of the art and costs of implementation.
- We have an information security policy and take steps to make sure the policy is implemented.
- Where necessary, we have additional policies and ensure that controls are in place to enforce them.
- We make sure that we regularly review our information security policies and measures and, where necessary, improve them.
- We have put in place basic technical controls such as those specified by established frameworks like Cyber Essentials.
- We understand that we may also need to put other technical measures in place depending on our circumstances and the type of personal data we process.
- We use encryption and/or pseudonymization where it is appropriate to do so.
- We understand the requirements of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the personal data we process.
- We make sure that we can restore access to personal data in the event of any incidents, such as by establishing an appropriate backup process.
- We conduct regular testing and reviews of our measures to ensure they remain effective and act on the results of those tests where they highlight areas for improvement.
- Where appropriate, we implement measures that adhere to an approved code of conduct or certification mechanism.
- We ensure that any data processor we use also implements appropriate technical and organizational measures.