With Intercom as your Feedback Hub Source, you can automatically import your Intercom conversations to Feedback Hub, making sure no feedback is lost in a process. With Intercom integration, you can:
choose whether you want to import all your Intercom conversations to Feedback Hub or only those tagged with a specific tag;
categorize feedback: all notes will be labeled with the Intercom logo;
act on feedback, as we display the details of your user next to the conversation.
Table of content:
How to connect with Intercom?
1. Navigate to Feedback Hub at the top of your Survicate Panel.
Go to Inbox sources in the Feedback Hub dashboard.
2. Choose Intercom from the list of your sources.
3. Click Connect.
4. You will see a pop-up asking you to Authorize the integration, choose the Intercom you want to connect with Feedback Hub and Authorize access.
How to import conversation from Intercom to Feedback Hub?
1. In the Settings tab of Intercom source, you can choose whether you want to import all conversations or just those tagged with chosen tags. Choose one of the options, apply the tags you want and click Import.
2. Now you should see a purple circle next to the Intercom logo, indicating we are importing past data:
3. In your notes, you should already find some of the conversations:
As you can see, the conversation has already been tagged with a tag from Intercom. We have also passed the identity of a user as well as the date of a conversation. You can tag each of the chat bubbles separately, just remember: you can't edit these notes or delete single messages.
Add Feedback Hub as Chrome Extension
Send a valuable Capterra review or particularly interesting fragment of an article to Feedback Hub with two clicks.
Use Automation rules
Automatically organize and categorize feedback, add or remove tags on notes, and delete old or irrelevant feedback.
Send survey answers to Feedback Hub
Store your Survicate survey feedback and organize them with tags, highlighting and prioritizing feedback.
📞 If you have any questions or need assistance - feel free to reach out to our team via chat or email: firstname.lastname@example.org