This article will guide you through enabling One Login configuration in your account.
SAML SSO gives users a centralized and secure way of controlling access to their organizations. When you join an organization that uses SAML SSO, you sign in through the organization's IdP, and your existing Survicate account is linked to an external identity that belongs to the organization.
Table of content:
❗️This feature is available on the Team Insights plan. If you are interested in testing this feature, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or strike up a chat conversation.
How to enable One Login configuration?
❗Before you start, you need to make sure you are the owner of your organization. Only account owners can set up SAML Authentication.
Please go to Settings > SAML Authentication and click Enable SAML authentication toggle. Leave the tab open, as you'll need the data from here.
One Login - Identity Provider (IdP) setup
1. Once you've created a One Login account, add a new app: SAML Test Connector (IdP):
2. Customize your app:
3. In Configuration tab, add ACS (Consumer) URL to ACS (Consumer) URL Validator and ACS (Consumer) URL fields.
You can find it under ACS (Consumer) URL in Survicate:
4. Go to the SSO page. You'll need Issuer URL, SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) and X.509 Certificate (visible under 'View details' blue link):
1. In the Survicate SAML Authentication tab paste the Issuer URL to the Issuer field, SAML 2.0 Endpoint to Sign-on URL, and X.509 Certificate to Public certificate.
2. Once you click "Save Configuration" you will get a list of recovery codes.
❗ Please save them; you will need those to bypass the Single Sign-On when you don't have access to SAML provider anymore.
📞 If you have any questions or need assistance - feel free to reach out to our team via chat or email: email@example.com