You can use Survicate and Zapier integration to automate your surveys and create response-based workflows seamlessly.
This article will show you:
how to connect the Zapier integration to create your connections with SendGrid;
how to set up a Zap to trigger an email from SendGrid to the person who answered your survey;
what trigger options are possible in the Survicate - SendGrid connection.
Connect Zapier integration
In this article we described the step-by-step process of connecting Zapier to your Survicate account. Integrating Survicate with Zapier is needed if you wish to proceed with using it to trigger a SendGrid email after a survey is answered.
Connect Survicate to SendGrid in Zapier
1. Go to Zapier.com and click on + Create Zap or use AI to describe what you wish to achieve:
You can also use this prompt.
2. You'll see multiple options to select from. Here, the trigger of this Zap can either be a New Survicate Survey Completion, or a New Survicate Question Answer:
Choose the one that fits your needs better; whether you'd like to send a SendGrid email after someone finishes a survey, or just after someone answers one of the survey's questions.
3. Click Try it and you'll be taken to the next step of creating your Zap.
4. In the next step, you'll be asked to select the survey or the survey and the question that should be the trigger, as well as test the trigger.
5. Then, you should connect your SendGrid account to Zapier (if you haven't already). Next, fill out the email fields to decide how the SendGrid email will look like:
6. Don't forget to click Publish to set you Zap live!