Survicate and Pardot integration allows you to send survey responses to your prospects' fields. You can use it for better segmentation, prospect grading, and qualification. The set up is very easy and can be finished in less than 5 minutes.
- Question level integration - for each survey question you can decide if you want to send responses to a chosen prospect's field or not.
- You can choose existing prospect fields from the list, or create a new one without leaving Survicate.
- Responses are sent in real-time.
- You can use Survicate contact forms to generate new leads in Pardot.
How to enable Pardot integration?
1. Go to Settings > Integrations
2. Find Pardot on the list, click Authorize, and provide your credentials:
- Your email address.
- API Key - you can find it here.
Once enabled, you can find additional integration settings for each survey question.
If you don't see the pop-up window, you may need to allow pop-ups in your browser - please look for the settings in your browser URL bar, or use instructions for Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, or Safari.
How to send data to Pardot fields
Once you have configured and authorized the integration, you can transfer all the responses to update information about your prospects.
You can set up the integration for each of your surveys on the question level. If you haven't created a survey yet, create a survey in Survicate to send out through Pardot.
Go to the Survey edit > Questions to see the Pardot integration button on the bottom of the question setup:
1. Click on this bar to open the settings.
2. Tick the box Send answers to this question to Pardot.
3. Select the Pardot field you want to integrate with from the list or create a new one.
4. After you choose a contact field, we will be able to send data to Pardot. By default, Survicate is sending the content of an answer as the value, but you can use the Pardot field values field to change the label to make it shorter or to fit your data structure.
5. Save your question to apply changes.
Creating a Prospect from a contact form
To create a Prospect from Survicate all you need to do is open a contact form and click Pardot integration > Send answers to this question to Pardot > Create new prospects in Pardot.
❗️Make sure to keep the email question required to create a new prospect! If there are existing contacts, we'll simply update them instead of creating a new contact.
Testing the integration
Click on Send sample data button and Go to Pardot profile to view newly created user:
You should see the test user with all the field values assigned:
Need any further assistance?
📞 If you have any questions about the setup, best practices, and use cases we would love to arrange a quick demo to help you get things going.