Survicate and Pardot integration allows you to send survey responses to your prospects' fields. You can use it for better segmentation, prospect grading, and qualification. The setup is very easy and can be finished in less than 5 minutes.
Question level integration - for each survey question you can decide if you want to send responses to a chosen prospect's field or not.
You can choose existing prospect fields from the list, or create a new one without leaving Survicate.
Responses are sent in real-time.
You can use Survicate contact forms to generate new leads in Pardot.
📌Pardot integration is available as a premium integration. If you are interested in testing this integration contact email@example.com, or reach out to our team from live chat. We can set up a 1-1 call to guide you through the steps of enabling the integration.
Not ready with your survey yet? Create a survey in Survicate to send out through Pardot.
How to enable Pardot integration?
1. Go to the Connect tab of your survey, find, and pick Pardot from the list of integrations.
2. Click the Connect button to set up the authorization.
3. A pop-up window will appear for you to authorize your Pardot account. If you don't see the pop-up window, you may need to allow pop-ups in your browser - please look for the settings in your browser URL bar, or use instructions for Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, or Safari.
On this window, you will be asked to provide your Business Unit ID.
Where to find your Business Unit ID?
You can find it in Setup > Pardot > Pardot Account Setup
After providing your business unit ID, on the next screen log in to your Salesforce account.
4. Now the integration is ready to use! See the features we offer for Pardot integration under the settings:
Jump to section:
Update fields from survey responses
Once you have configured and authorized the integration, you can transfer survey responses to update information about your contacts in Pardot.
1. Move on the Settings tab of Pardot Integration, and select update contact fields
2. Select the question you wish the update the fields from. To avoid flooding your Pardot user profiles with data, we enable you to decide on a question level whether or not to send responses to Pardot.
3. Select the prospect field you want to integrate with from the list or add a new one by writing the name of new the new field:
By default, Survicate is sending the content of an answer as the prospect field value, but you can change the label to make it shorter or to fit your data structure - click edit mapping to modify these values:
📌Note: For the NPS question, we send the values mapped based on the response group, however, if you'd like to receive your numeric value, you can enable the "Send Answers as 0-10 values" toggle.
4. You can connect more questions to your integration by clicking ➕Connect another question and apply the same steps.
Once you have your integration set up, you can test it without leaving Survicate by clicking Test Integration button.
Create new prospects from contact forms
1. To create a new contact in Pardot from Survicate, add a contact form question to your survey with a required email field.
2. Under the Settings tab of Pardot Integration, and select Create new prospects and select the question you wish to create the new prospect from.
3. Enable "Create new users in Pardot" toggle.
❗️If there are existing contacts, we'll simply update them instead of creating a new contact.
Test the integration
Once you have your survey ready and integration set up, you can test it without leaving Survicate - simply click Test Integration button next to any prospect field you've connected, and we will create a test user and send question answers in the format you selected.
You can view it by clicking Go to Pardot:
You will be redirected to Survicate Dummy Contact. You should see the test user with all the field values assigned:
Need any further assistance?
📞 If you have any questions about the setup, best practices, and use cases we would love to arrange a quick demo to help you get things going.