With survey folders, you can organize your surveys based on categories, teams, goals, and anything you'd like. Folders can be very helpful if your account is used by many users and you'd like to categorize the surveys by creators, colleagues, or projects.
In this article, you'll learn how to:
move surveys into and between folders.
📌 This feature is available on some of the plans. Please visit our Pricing page or reach out to us to learn more.
Table of contents:
Step 1. How to create a folder, change its name or delete it
1. On the left side of your surveys dashboard create a new folder by clicking create new.
2. Name your folder and click on Create.
In this step, you can already add existing surveys to your new folder. However, it's possible to create an empty folder and move surveys into it later.
3. You can select multiple surveys at once, and if you select a survey you don't wish to add to the folder, click X next to the survey name to remove it.
4. You can quickly find the survey folder you are looking for by searching the name from the upper-right search bar.
📌Note: You can change the name of the folder anytime by clicking on the name on the upper left side:
If you'd like to delete an existing folder, hover above the folder's name in the Dashboard until you see a Trash bin icon and click on it.
The folder will be automatically deleted and all surveys from this folder will be moved back to the All surveys view.
Step 2. How to move a survey to a folder
1. You can move surveys directly from the All surveys view, by clicking the three-dot icon, and selecting Move to folder.
2. You can also move several surveys to a folder at once, by clicking the checkbox in the top-right corner and clicking the Move to folder button at the top.
Step 3. How to remove a survey from a folder
1. Find the survey in your folder, which you'd like to remove from it, check the box as indicated on the screenshot below and click Move to folder:
2. As the next step, you'll be able to select where you'd like your survey to be moved. By choosing All surveys, you'll remove the survey from your folder and it will be back in the All surveys view. Please make sure to click the MOVE TO FOLDER button.
I can't create a folder inside of a folder
Unfortunately, at the moment it's not possible to create a folder within a folder or move a folder into a different one.
📞 If you are experiencing issues with organizing your surveys into folders, reach out to our team from the live chat.