Email source enables you to pass messages from your inbox directly to your Feedback Hub. We will automatically pass the whole conversation in separate messages, so you could see the whole context feedback was given in.
Table of content:
How to enable Email source?
1. Go to your Inbox sources in the Feedback Hub dashboard
2. Choose Email inbox from the list of your sources
3. Click Connect
4. Once completed, you will see an your personal email address, where you can pass the inights
How to send emails as Feedback Hub notes?
1. When you find any interesting feedback, redirect it to a specific address that you can find in Settings as shown below:
2. We will automatically add notes to your Feedback Hub:
Pass Intercom conversations as Feedback Hub notes
Import your Intercom conversations to Feedback Hub, making sure no feedback is lost in a process, or categorize feedback with the Intercom logo.
Send Slack conversation as Feedback Hub
Send important parts of conversations with a single click.
Send Apple App Store reviews to Feedback Hub
Automatically tag notes, categorize feedback with the App Store logo, and act on feedback.
Use Zapier to create Notes in Feedback Hub
To store all insights collected from multiple sources in one place.
📞 If you have any questions or need assistance - feel free to reach out to our team via chat or email: email@example.com