Email source enables you to pass messages from your inbox directly to your Feedback Hub. We will automatically pass the whole conversation in separate messages, so you can see the whole context feedback was given in.
How to enable Email source?
1. Go to Inbox sources in the Feedback Hub dashboard.
2. Choose Email inbox from the list of sources.
3. On the next page, click Connect.
4. Once completed, in Settings you will see a unique email address, with which you can forward the insights to the Feedback Hub from your inbox.
How to send emails as Feedback Hub notes?
1. Any feedback you'd like to redirect from your inbox to Feedback Hub should be forwarded to the unique email address that you can find in Settings (as shown in the above section of this guide).
2. We will automatically add a note with this forwarded email to your Feedback Hub.
Pass Intercom conversations as Feedback Hub notes
Import your Intercom conversations to Feedback Hub, making sure no feedback is lost in a process, or categorize feedback with the Intercom logo.
Send Slack conversation as Feedback Hub
Send important parts of conversations with a single click.
Send Apple App Store reviews to Feedback Hub
Automatically tag notes, categorize feedback with the App Store logo, and act on feedback.
Use Zapier to create Notes in Feedback Hub
To store all insights collected from multiple sources in one place.
📞 If you have any questions or need assistance - feel free to reach out to our team via chat or email: firstname.lastname@example.org