As you get a lot of feedback in your Survicate surveys, it's a great idea to store them in one place to organize them better. Here's where Survicate Source comes handy.
How does Survicate source work?
- Store your Survicate survey feedback and organize them with tags
- Create notes from responses from your analysis
- Use automation rules to automatically highlight and prioritize feedback
- Store all insights collected from multiple sources in one place to make sure no feedback is gone unnoticed
You can either chose to connect a survey to Feedback Hub, and gather all the insights there, or alternatively, you can send only desired feedback from your survey analysis.
How to connect a survey to Feedback Hub?
1. Go to the Connect tab of your survey, find, and pick Feedback Hub from the list of integrations.
2. Enable "send survey responses to Feedback Hub" toggle.
3. That's it! Now, whenever you receive a new response to your survey, you will be able to see it in Feedback Hub.
How to create notes in your Feedback Hub based on your responses?
1. Head on to your survey analysis, find the text feedback you'd like to pass to Feedback Hub and click star ⭐ near the answer.
2. You should see a new note created right away: