Feedback Hub is a next-gen tool allowing you to gather and categorize feedback coming from a number of different sources. It can be used to:
collect feature requests from your users;
gather insights on various aspects of your service;
understand your customers better.
Table of content:
How does Feedback Hub work?
Feedback Hub contains all your feedback in notes. A note is one Intercom conversation, App Store review, or feedback from different sources.
To Feedback Hub you can add new notes manually, using Chrome Add-on, or sourcing data from software like Intercom, Google Play Store, Slack, Zapier or your Email inbox.
How to create a new note?
1. Navigate to Feedback Hub at the top of the page
2. To create a new note just click Add feedback
3. Write the feedback note, add information about its source and, optionally, tag the note.
4. Click Add. Now you can see your new note added. You can add more tags by clicking 🏷 icon
You can remove tags by choosing the ❌ icon next to it.
How to filter and search messages?
1. Click on a specific tag in the Inbox section on the left side or use the search bar to find the feedback piece you are looking for
Send survey answers to Feedback Hub
Store your Survicate survey feedback and organize them with tags, highlighting and prioritizing feedback.
Pass Intercom conversations as Feedback Hub notes
Import your Intercom conversations to Feedback Hub, making sure no feedback is lost in a process, or categorize feedback with the Intercom logo.
Create Feedback Hub notes from your Email Inbox
Pass messages from your inbox directly to your Feedback Hub into separate messages to see the whole context feedback was given in.
Send Slack conversation as Feedback Hub
Send important parts of conversations with a single click.
📞 If you have any questions or need assistance - feel free to reach out to our team via chat or email: email@example.com