You can push data from dozens of other web services and make Feedback Hub a central platform for all customer insights by using Zapier to:
create notes in Feedback Hub based on received data, such as emails, chat conversations, or social media posts,
apply automation rules and enjoy automatic feedback collection,
connect Feedback Hub with tools you use daily – choose from +1,000 apps.
How to connect Survicate with Zapier?
1. Navigate to Feedback Hub at the top of the page in your Survicate panel.
2. Go to Inbox sources and choose Zapier.
3. On the next page, click Connect.
A message asking you to pass a code to Zapier to authorize your integration will appear.
💡 At this step, you can copy your API key and save it for later.
4. A pop-up window will appear to log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
5. After logging in, navigate to My apps in Zapier.
6. Search for Survicate and click Connect.
7. Provide your API Key to connect your Survicate account to Zapier.
You can find API Key in your Survey settings in the Access keys.
8. When you connect the Survicate account to Zapier, you can test the connection.
How to create a zap?
Once that's done, you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge; you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
1. To create notes in Feedback Hub based on Zaps in Action step, choose Survicate and Create note.
2. Create a template based on data from your Trigger.
As you can see, you can send the whole Slack message to Notes, along with additional info, like author and tags!
Add Feedback Hub as Chrome Extension
Send a valuable Capterra review or particularly interesting fragment of an article to Feedback Hub with two clicks.
Use Automation rules
Automatically organize and categorize feedback, add or remove tags on notes, and delete old or irrelevant feedback.
Send survey answers to Feedback Hub
Store your Survicate survey feedback and organize them with tags, highlighting and prioritizing feedback.
Create Feedback Hub notes from your Email Inbox
Pass messages from your inbox directly to your Feedback Hub into separate messages to see the whole context feedback was given in.
📞 If you have any questions or need assistance - feel free to reach out to our team via chat or email: firstname.lastname@example.org