Combine qualitative & quantitative feedback with your Segment customer data. Segment Integration allows you to:
- specify your survey audience more precisely, using Segment-based data from group and identify calls
- filter your survey results to segment your answers based on data coming from various Segment sources
- send answers collected with Survicate to your Segment destinations & warehouses.
Connecting Survicate to Segment
Find Survicate in Segment integrations catalogue, click Configure Survicate and choose sources you want to connect Survicate with.
You will be asked for your Workspace Key, that can be found in Settings > Tracking code
Since this moment we will assign data passed from Segment sources to profiles of respondents.
How does the integration work?
Once the integration is enabled Survicate will start accepting Segment identify & group calls. Information sent from Segment will start appearing as respondents' attributes. You can use customer data sent from Segment to:
- Target your website surveys more precisely. Please visit our article on targeting based on attributes to find out more
- Filter your survey results and analyze it more precisely: