Once you have created your Feedback Button and launched it to your audience, you'll begin to collect responses right away.
The analysis of the Feedback Button allows you to:
check the overall results of the Smiley scale question;
read the responses to the text question;
filter the answers by Date, Sentiment and Answer URL.
In this article, you'll learn how to make the most of the Results tab and how to set up Feedback Notifications delivered to your inbox.
Table of contents:
See the results of the Feedback Button
1. When you click on Feedback Button from your Survicate Panel, you'll see the Results tab:
You can also access it from the three dots in the upper-right corner of your Feedback Button:
2. Under the Results tab, you can find all the answers submited to your Feedback Button. Here you can see:
a. Sentiment over-time analysis: Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sentiment analysis of your smiley scale question.
b. Sentiment breakdown: A breakdown of all the answers your smiley scale question has collected to far
c. Text answer responses: All responses submitted to your text-answer question. If you are asking for emails from your respondents, you will see the respondent's email addresses next to their answers.
Filter the results
You can filter your Feedback Button responses in the Results tab based on:
1. Answer URL: Filter down all the responses collected from a specific URL on your website by typing the address of your webpage:
2. Sentiment: See only the responses where a specific answer to your smiley scale question was submitted:
3. Custom time range: Filter your responses to see the sentiment during a selected time range and compare how the answers from your visitors change over time:
Enable Feedback Notifications
You can receive email notifications upon each completed Feedback Button form. If someone responds to the open-ended question, we'll send out a notification to the email address (or addresses) of your choice.
🚀 If you ask your visitors to provide their email as the third step of Feedback Button, you'll be able to respond to the feedback straight from the notification.
I can't delete responses from my Feedback Button
Currently, it's not possible to delete the Feedback Button responses.
I can't export my Feedback Button responses
We don't support exporting the results of Feedback Button as of now. Please let us know via chat if this is a feature you'd like to see.
Show your Feedback Button in many languages
If you'd like your visitors to see the Feedback Button's questions in their own language, you can choose to automatically translate them based on the respondent's browser language.
📞 If you have any questions about the Feedback Button - feel free to reach out to our team via chat or email: firstname.lastname@example.org