Targeting based on interaction with your website
Survicate allows you to show your surveys only to users that have performed a specific action, for example:
- going to cart 🛒
- browsing from page to page in your website a few times 🔄
If you want to target visitors based on their interactions with your website, you need to go to the Settings > Who should see the survey? and click on the Create new segment button
From a menu of targeting conditions pick How do they use your website?
You can target visitors who:
- have visited specific URLs (with or without subsites included).
- have already visited at least n pages on your domain
- have a cookie (here’s an in-depth manual about targeting based on cookies)
- don’t have a cookie
- have known identity - this option allows you to target either logged-in users and clients or unknown visitors. If you want to use it, you need to enable ID tracking (here's more about targeting logged-in users)