Sending surveys via Calendly
Survicate now enables adding surveys to Calendly follow-up emails! It involves sharing a post-event survey via link.
By default, the Survicate - Calendly distribution automatically captures information such as the invitee's first & last name and email address. You'll be able to filter survey results by these attributes, but also add any attributes supported by Calendly to your survey link. Potential use cases:
- a survey to evaluate your demo/phone call
- a survey to collect more information
- running Service Satisfaction or CSAT surveys
- To add a survey to a follow-up email, log in to your Survicate account and click on +Add new survey.
- Use a proven survey template or click on Start from scratch to create a survey of your own.
- Select Email or shareable link as your channel of distribution.
- Pick Calendly from the list of tools:
- Create a survey as you would normally do. Add the Smiley Scale question, for instance, asking people "How would you rate our demo call?".
- Head over to Share. Copy the "Share your survey link":
- In Calendly, log in to your account and edit the event for which you'd like to send out follow-up emails.
- Then click on Notifications and Cancellation Policy. Enable follow-up emails and click on Personalize:
- Paste the link (using the hyperlink button) into the follow-up email's body and save the changes:
📹 Here's the entire flow you should follow from creating a survey in Survicate to pasting it into Calendly:
📹 Here's the final outcome of Survicate x Calendly survey distribution: