Feedback Button is a lightweight, yet powerful tool that allows your website visitors to share ideas, bugs or positive feedback. It's a free standalone product that adds advanced functionalities on top of traditional surveys. You can get it set up quick & easy from the Survicate panel. Get a constant stream of feedback and improve the experience and usability of your website & app.
● Conveniently display Feedback Button anywhere on your website, on any page of your choice
● Automatically translate questions into +8 languages and apply targeting based on browser language
● Decrease manual work with ready-to-use templates
● Customize the design so it's in line with your company's branding - add a logo or swap colors
● Get your website visitors to share spontaneous feedback they'd be unlikely to provide otherwise
● Identify struggle areas or double-down on success factors
● Easily keep track of all responses in the Survicate panel - just as you would with a regular survey
● Ask your website audience whether they'd like you to follow up with them
Creating a Feedback Button
- In order to get a feedback button to show up on your website, ensure you've installed our tracking code.
- Log in to your Survicate account. Select Feedback Button in the upper left-hand corner.
- Click on 'Create Feedback Button'.
- The Edit tab allows you to customize your Feedback Button. Here's a breakdown the available options:
(1) Customize the copy of Feedback Button questions. Ask any questions you like.
(2) Decide in how many language you'd like to display your Feedback Button. If you add multiple languages, we'll use your visitor's browser language.
(3) Customize the design of Feedback Button. Decide whether to display it on the left or hand-hand side of your website, pick accent color or add a logo.
(4) If you enable the Ask for email option, your website audience will get to decide whether they'd like you to follow up with them on the feedback they submit.
(5) If you're on a paid plan, you can remove Survicate branding from your Feedback Button.
(6) Preview Feedback Button across mobile, desktop or tablet devices.
Targeting & launching a Feedback Button
- Head over to the Target tab. Decide where on your website you'd like to show Feedback Button. Display it on each page or specific pages.
(1) If you pick All Pages, your Feedback Button will be displayed on each page of your website.
(2) Picking Specific Pages allows you to select on which pages to show or don't show your Feedback Button.
Click on +Add more pages to add multiple pages.
- Now that your Feedback Button is ready, let's show it to the world. Select Launch and click on Set it live.
Pausing & editing & removing a Feedback Button
- If you'd like to pause a Feedback Button, edit or remove it, just click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Once you have collected responses, you'll be able to view them in the Survicate panel. Just click on Feedback Button in the upper left-hand corner to access the analysis.
🚀 Armed with this knowledge, how about you try and set up your feedback button? You'll be amazed at how useful insights you can receive.
💬 If you need our assistance, please reach out to us at email@example.com