Sending surveys via my email platform
If you use a mailing list in a marketing automation platform to distribute your surveys, we will capture respondents' email addresses automatically using software-aware links. You'll get to know what was the response each person gave!
There are two ways to distribute surveys by email. Using either of these options you can capture respondent data. You can:
- share a direct link to the survey or
- embed the first question into an email using HTML code
If you use the second option, your respondents will be able to answer the survey directly from an email. They'll then be redirected to a landing page to take the rest of the survey.
How to create survey
- Navigate to the main screen of you workspace, click on the New survey button and choose how you'd like to create the survey. You have two options: select one of the ready-to-use templates or create a survey from scratch.
- Select your email provider from the list so you can identify respondents or choose the Shareable link option.
- Set up the survey the way you need. Once ready, navigate to the Share section.
- Choose the distribution method: you can share a link with your respondents or embed first question in an email.
Copy the link and past into your email's body:
Alternatively, copy the HTML code and paste it into the HTML editor of your software: